Wellington Free Ambulance are currently looking for a motivated and committed individual to join their Learning and Development (L&D) Team.
This is a part-time position based in Thorndon. The hours of work are 20 hours per week between Monday and Friday.
The L&D Coordinator is responsible for providing high quality effective and efficient administrative support to enable the Learning and Development team to fulfil their responsibilities to the organisation ensuring an excellent standard of service is provided to stakeholders.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you will:
- Be a competent touch typist
- Be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite
- NCEA Level 3 English or equivalent/higher
- Have well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Have well-developed organisational and prioritisation skills
- Preferably have experience in working with a Learning management system (e.g. moodle or similar)
To apply, please send in your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to the HR Advisor, Wellington Free Ambulance, PO Box 601, Wellington.
Closing Date Sunday 8th December 2013.