Wellington Free Ambulance is a not-for-profit organisation and the sole emergency ambulance provider for the people of Greater Wellington.
We are looking for an experienced Facilities Supervisor to manage all properties which Wellington Free Ambulances owns, leases or otherwise occupies in its area of service.
The Facilities Supervisor will be responsible for property and contractor management and health and safety in respect to property and equipment audits.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ten or more years’ experience in facilities and property management
- Experience in managing building security
- Proven experience managing architects, structural engineers and commercial building contractors
- Proven knowledge of property related building and services regulations, legislation and statutory obligations
- Experience in managing all aspects of Health and Safety in the work place for all staff and contractors
- Proven experience managing contractors
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office
- Thorough knowledge of preventive maintenance methods and processes
If you are looking for a rewarding role in which you can make a difference to a critical emergency service, develop your leadership skills and deliver value to the business, please apply by sending your cover letter and CV to the HR Advisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Sunday 3 August 2014.