If you would like the chance to be part of an innovative organisation within your community apply for a role at Wellington Free today!
If you would like to apply for one of our current vacancies, please fill in this application form and include it with your CV and cover letter.
Team Leader Clinical Education
Wellington Free Ambulance is looking to appoint a Team Leader, Clinical Education in our Learning and Development area. The Learning and Development team is strategically important in our organisation, building capability towards a World Class Free Paramedic care for the people of greater Wellington and Wairarapa.
We are looking for someone with great leadership ability who can project manage and coordinate the clinical education activities, whilst proactively working towards new and effective ways of delivering the clinical education service.
- Are you able to influence and lead people?
- Are you organised and like developing great systems and processes
- Are you motivated to contribute towards excellence in clinical education?
- Are you great at building relationship skills across the organisation and externally
- Are you able to juggle multiple demands at once and still remain calm?
This role is based at Wellington Free headquarters, Thorndon, Wellington
To be considered you must have:
- A relevant undergraduate degree
- A current ATP as a Paramedic, ECP or ICP
- Have project management experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- A relevant adult learning qualification or equivalent
- Computer capability with Microsoft office, e-learning and databases
- Display great time management skills
- Be willing to go above and beyond what may be required of you
- Have a proven ability to positively engage with change
- Have proven excellence in working standards
- Have proven team leadership and management skills.
To apply for the position, please send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Keira Peters, HR Business Partner, PO Box 601, Thorndon.
If you would like to discuss further, in confidence, please call Brenda Christie, 027 439 1890
Applications close: 5pm Wednesday 29 March 2017
Wellington Free are looking for an organised and energetic person to join our Service Delivery team. The Service Delivery Executive Assistant is responsible for providing high quality effective and efficient secretarial and administrative support to enable the Executive Manager and Service Delivery Managers to fulfil their responsibilities to the public and the organisation while ensuring an excellent standard of service is provided to stakeholders.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has previous experience as an Executive Assistant to a General Manager or Managing Director
- Well-developed organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Competent touch typist and proficient in the Microsoft suite of software
- Advanced skills for reporting and presentation
- Ability to think analytically and problem solve to manage issues
- Proven ability to develop productive working relationships with other employees, volunteers and stakeholders
- Self-motivated and able to self-manage with flexibility to adapt to changing situations
- Ability to prioritise work and conflicting demands in a fast paced environment
- Proven minute taking experience
The Executive Assistant position is fulltime and based at our Thorndon Headquarters.
We are looking to interview on the 12 and 13 April.
If you are looking to join a great organisation, and a team that loves to connect with the people who support it, please visit our website and fill in an application form and send this through with your cover letter and CV to Keira Peters, HR Business Partner at email@example.com
Applications close: 5pm Thursday 6 April 2017