Wellington Free Ambulance makes every effort to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and current. Whilst exercising this care, Wellington Free Ambulance does not accept liability for any losses or damage arising directly or indirectly from reliance on the content of this site.
References and links to other organisations or their websites are intended for the convenience of users, and do not constitute an endorsement of any websites, organisations, or individuals outside Wellington Free Ambulance. Nor does Wellington Free Ambulance implicitly endorse individuals or organisations that link to this website from their own sites.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Wellington Free Ambulance takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Making a donation
Wellington Free Ambulance collects and uses personal information from donors including: name, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses and donation dates/amounts.
We use this information to provide and distribute receipts, send out donor acknowledgement letters and thank donors for their donations, to keep supporters informed about upcoming fundraising initiatives and other activities of Wellington Free Ambulance and to communicate to our supporters through direct mails, email and newsletters
- Receipts for online one-off donations are provided automatically via email, once the payment has been processed.
- Regular giving donation receipts will be issued at the end of each financial year.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
All transactions are processed in $NZD.
- One-off donations cannot be refunded.
- If you wish to cancel a regular donation you must contact us, and provide us with 10 working days’ notice.
- Any refunds will be at the discretion of Wellington Free Ambulance. If you have made a donation you need to withdraw or dispute please contact us.
Use of Text and Images
Wellington Free Ambulance reserves all copyrights on material within its web pages. If you would like to publish information that you find on our website or wish to use the Wellington Free Ambulance logo or imagery please contact the online manager.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or our website please contact us.