Need medics at your event?
If you have an event coming up and you’d like skilled, friendly medics on the sideline keeping things safe, drop us a line.
We have an events team made up of trained volunteer medics. They are part of a central support and coordination system led by professional Wellington Free Ambulance paramedics. Our service covers the Greater Wellington and Wairarapa areas.
- First aid emergency care at sports events, school fairs, community gatherings and more.
- Ambulances and medical equipment needed to do the job.
- Medical cover tailored to your needs – our medics use bicycles to support marathon runners.
- Back up emergency paramedic care – event medics are directly linked to our 111 emergency ambulance service.
- Friendly caring people.
- A local service for the Wellington and Wairarapa communities.
We cover events big and small.
What will it cost?
Cost depends on the nature of your event.
We have a formula we work through with you to make sure we provide the best cover based on the level of risk and need of your participants, staff and the public.
The main thing for us is making sure you have a great, safe event. We’re a part of the local community just like you so work hard to keep costs real, and quality high.
The best thing to do is talk to us.